Search This Blog

Thursday, October 20, 2011

No Emotions...

I thought I might as well start featuring great artists I admire. I have always gain inspiration watching these great artists on DeviantART. Why not share with everyone :)

So my last blog was of Alex London Designs who I just recently discovered. I suggest you check my last blog to see their beautiful photos.

Now I would like to introduce Rebeca Saray. She resides in Madrid. I have been watching her since I started DeviantART back in 2006 and fell in love with her makeup portraits. Through the years of watching she's went through many stages:  from makeup to retouching to digital art to cinema etc...

She also has a website so check it out too.

Here are her latest uploads on DA that I loved:

no emotions

no emotions I

no emotions II

Other sites you can watch Rebeca Saray at:




No comments:

Post a Comment